March 3, 2014

Creamier Handcrafted Ice Cream and Coffee

Desserts soothes your heart...

"Life's is short, eat dessert first."







Around last year November, I've my first visit to Creamier.

I chance upon it when I was looking at surfing around facebook. As I was working around that area then, it was a great place to visit. What's more I am attracted to the look of the website. It's really interesting to see a time lapse upon entering and they also have interesting illustration of the different flavours of ice cream.

Visit Creamier website to have a look! Don't say I never introduce to you! (:
128, Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-835 Singapore 310128
(Nearest Mrt Stations: Bradell Mrt/ Toa Payoh Mrt. Bus 231.)

Creamier sets out to offer inexpensive luxuries everyone can afford - honestly good handmade ice cream and coffee.

Their ice creams are churned fresh from their kitchen. Coffee beans are purveyed from the best local roasteries every week to assure freshness. They use the best quality ingredients, carefully sourced from different parts of the world.




Check above picture for their opening hours! Look out, they are closed on Mondays. 





  

Sim was my date for my trip to Creamier in November as well as a recent visit in February.




I'm a die hard lover for Chocolate flavour ice cream, it feels weird if I'm missing that flavour. Sim tried Pistachio and Sesame, they are really nice too!

Let's arrange a date soon, more heart-to-heart talks and updates about life. I miss working together and of course pictures session around the industrial estate!  

Can't wait to go there again! Go try it if you haven't and it would be good to share with me if it suit your taste-buds. (:

No comments: