December 1, 2003

woi.. i got to see him ytd! lolx. of course i did, i went to meet him. so.. i gave him the radio and his reaction was wah.. so small ar. haa. he actualli wanted those bigger want and many can hear together. hmm.. dunno how to say ar. he wore those pizza hut the uniform loh. so just pass him the thing and his bus came. he see my hp and ask who is tree. just dunno and bye bye. he tap my head! waha..
btw, me saw yl, think also got kah hong[dunno how to spell] and daniel? if i'm not wrong, should be them. heh. i was takin the same lrt with them when goin to meet him. was kinda shock. lolx. actualli not lah.. cos when the lrt haven reach, they was sittin at the next chair. haa.
hmm.. after that i went home and my bro and mum say wanna go lot 1. dotx. haa. so went out again. walk the bridge again. sweat. haa. my bro bought a jeans and a 3/4 pants. hoho.

so, me went to xue house today. just pass her the flame of recca vcd and talk talk. me also bring the neoprint that are v latest to let her see. hoho.

16 days

No comments: