November 28, 2003

wah.. last night very late sleep. or say in the really morning. i 4 plus am then sleep. lolx. chit-chattin one the phone with cute lady. at first he sms me. i felt so strange.. i thought he was really bored. but he said he kinda miss me and said alot of ppl said me cute. haa. but the thing is.. he didn want to tell me who told him i was cute and blah blah. went off to sleep after sometime.
hmm.. been woke up by my ah ma as she gonna went to my cousin house liao. it was 9 plus. real early for me huh? me didn wake up and said i would go there by myself. so i did and set off around 11 45. when i reach woodlands, me went to causeway point. woi.. i saw a real sexy girl. haa. the skirt v short den her clothes is bare-back. wow. lolx. me went all the way to mini toons and eve call. she asked me if i got go to my cousin house. i say ya and me meet her at the control station. my auntie plus her sis and her sis bf oso. so me and her went to search for present. in the end we went to comics collection and bought those soft star that can stretch. hehe.. v gd to hug. we bought a pink one for ah ger.
hmm.. goin there bdae was like kept makan and sittin down. heh. the ppl there mostli around my cousin age. so me no play with them. ya noe something.. i really like the mos burger the uniform. don look really like uniform. hoho. i like the badana too. unique leh. haha. i lend from my cousin and tie see see. v stylo seh.

19 days

No comments: