March 1, 2014

MONOTINT from FLEURX

Outfits from www.fleurx.com

"Forever Young, in my mind, at the heart."






Last week, decided a Monochrome (Monotint) theme shoot for Fleurx. Apart from my favourite garden/forest-ty shoot.

As usual Alvin is my beloved photographer! Heheh. I must say as days goes by he is improving alot. We headed to a carpark near our house area, shooting nearby means I can bring along more accessories.








Decked in Forever Young cropped tank and Vera Slit Midi Skirt in Grey (new color).













Being silly with Beth Raglan Tee and Vera Slit Midi Skirt in Black.











 Megan Mono Set. A very chic outfit. The outfit is quite loose for my built.






Our first launch dropwaist dress which comes in two different version, black and white base.







We named it Celia Drop Waist Dress. What is your pick?







 My favourite Gold Chain Clear Clutch. Will be sharing the love so this will be available for backorder.










Lara Lace Dress which comes in a sexy V-back. It is advisable to wear a nu-bra if you want to flaunt your sexy back, otherwise do consider wearing a tube. Slightly sheer so I wore a bottom inner slip.





We hope this collection is a feast for the black and white lovers! For friends who is interested, remember to poke and reserve a piece! I cant wait to see you girls wearing them.

Stay tuned for the launch this Sunday, 02.03.2014 at 8pm. Our first collection for March.

Remember to check out www.fleurx.com!



No comments: