March 5, 2014

A date at Madame Patisserie

Cafe hoping, photo sessions...







My legit head-to-toe shoot. One that I've not tried taken since poly days? Lol.







Here's is another cafe-hoping overdue post! This time round with my friend Angie.


Madame Patisserie is a high-tea restaurant serving exquisite pastries and beverages to go with. It is located at Boat Quay in the heart of Singapore's CBD. 

76 Boat Quay Singapore 049864
(Nearest Mrt Station Raffles Place/Clarke Quay, walking distance)


The layout of the shop was pretty cute, especially love the small garden and windmill. We reach the place around 3pm on a weekday so I must say it is pretty quiet. The place was not too pack with people and seems like a place for thoughts.



 Yummy desserts.

After looking around, we started to look at the menu and decide what to eat! We both order set lunch which comes with a main dish, salad and drink. You can also top up for a dessert. We order bread pudding with vanilla ice cream.












The taste of the bread pudding was rather unique or 'cos I never tried this combination before. The pudding was a little warm, and together with the cold vanilla ice cream, it actually taste not bad. The set lunch was quite okay.

When we are about to head off, the cashier told us they have another outlet which have a wider variety of bistro. They is also a voucher for us, does this means a second visit? Heh.







Before I end of this post, some outfits shoots along Boat Quay...




 Angie was decked in Vaingloriousyou lana bustier slit maxi in blue.
 

I'm wearing Topshop Animal printed slit midi dress (which I hid in my wardrobe for ages) and pairing it together with nude wedges from Rubi Shoes.



That's all for now, see you!




No comments: