March 7, 2014

A visit to Cat Cafe Neko no Niwa

Little ones, so adorable...

"Meow Meow, I'm sleeping don't disturb me."





Last Monday, visited Cat Cafe with Thoo.

It was on my to-do-list ever since I chance upon on facebook (again). Hahah. And I saw the shop when I went to Madame Patisserie. What's more this long break allows me to go to cafes during weekdays afternoon.

Before visiting the Cat Cafe, I ringed up for a reservation. I requested for a slot from 4pm - 5pm.
So now, you would ask... what is Cat Cafe?

A cat cafe is like a regular cafe, except that it is full of cats! These cafe cats are free to roam in an interaction space where they eat, sleep and play. For an hourly fee ($12, subsequent hour $5), customers can enter this space to play and groom the cats, or just enjoy the therapeutic environment.
 *Note that they only accept cash.* 

Cat Cafe Neko no Niwa 
54A Boat Quay (Level 2), Singapore 049843
Tel: (65) 6536 5319 *Reservations recommended*
Mondays to Fridays: 11am to 10pm
Saturdays and Public Holidays: 10am to 10pm
Sundays: 2pm to 9pm


(Information from http://www.catcafe.com.sg)

I don't have pets nor a fanatic for cats but... I'm starting to like them! Heheh.

Upon entering the Cafe, you will see the paint art of various cats.





We're reaching...




Little gifts for you to buy as a souvenir. I really like their design of the namecards.






Before we enter the cafe,  we will be asked to take off our shoes and wash our hands. This is for the benefit of the cats who live, eat and sleep in the cafe – they want to keep the space as clean and hygienic as possible for them.

Are you ready? Let's go!











We're given a Cat Cafe Handbook guide so to treat the cats wisely! Heheh. You're gonna have a purrfect time there! (:





The Cafe space...




"Pictures (instagram) first, enjoy later."







 Say Hi to Little Miss Muffet. There's a mouse for you to catch! 







This must be Skittles... or is it Jia Jia?


Look at it eyes. 






Next...




GOTCHA Miley!






I got no idea the name of this cat. Dewey? Hahah. It suddenly woke up and smile at Thoo, how cute! 





The beaututiful Emma, she look so elegant...




 I wonder what is she pondering and thinking about. Hmm... Freedom?







Before I end, here's a short video for the visit...


Enjoy! (:

There's still quite a few cats I didn't get to see as some of them are sleeping soundly.  Nonetheless, I really enjoy my trip! Would love to visit this cats again and I hope I name them correctly. Hahha.


--------------

Thanks for reading! More places to share with you guys soon! 



No comments: