September 2, 2008

Do you love to be pretty?

***Note: This post is fill of alot of my camwhore pictures. I haven been camwhoring so let me post them LUH(again).

..OF COURSE! Hah. Every girl does, yes?

On the 30 Aug 08, a Saturday.. Mum and me went for Cleo makeover(again). We went last year 'cos we was shopping at walk past the booth. That year the makeover was of Anna Sui product. The makeover itself is 30Moolahs but you are entitled a goody bag and vouchers. Anyway, this year the products were Laneige. So is like you purchase a make-up product and get a free makeover, worth? YES.

I treated that as my Mum birthday present last year and she really look gorgeous. This year she wanted to pay. So i save moolahs. Lol. This year she look gorgeous too although the actual picture wasnt well taken. For me, this year photo was better than last year. But still, my expression sucks. Thanks boy for accompany us! Lucky you got your PSP. But HOH, you know how much I hate your PSP during normal days. Whenever wherever, I see you with IT. =(

Alright, this is how I look before.

My stuck up/bored/bo-chap/without make-up face. Hah. I was really bored before the thing start so yea man. I didn exactly look like this in my normal photos.

So, now is AFTER.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.


Great different? More mature?
I really like the way the hair stylish made my hair. It look abit glam like those prom night. For the make-up, it is more of natural shade. He help me put purple eye-shadow and emphasise alot on my eyes. I've got small eyes so he tried to make it bigger. Hehehe. Below is my mum after the makeover. She change into this fur jacket. The clothes we wore are from River Island.


She's the prettiest mum in the world. I LOVE YOU. Dont you think my mum is gorgeous? :D

This is the picture taken by the photographer.


See? Comparing last year and this year I look better. But I still look kind of chui. I wonder how will I look next year IF I go again, with even longer hair? Maybe the picture will look more femine and more slim? Or still as chui? Lol.



I didn take much pictures with Boy. He's rushing off to church after that =(. But camwhore alot with mum. Some of the pictures are taken with her handphone 'cos my camera is way too shaky.





I've got like same expression in the last 3 photos.






One picture on the way home.

I love my rainbow jacket though it's damn small.




Pictures taken at home.


Taken using Mum's handphone.


I look so tanned with the flash.





Pictures of my 'permed' hair.







Yummy red heart lolipop by boy some time ago. I haven been eating them 'cos couldnt bear to.

So should i perm my hair?
I like the mature look but permed hair is kind of hard to maintain? Or maybe i shall go and get those curlers from watsons/guardian?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To those who miss the Cleo Cover Girl Search, here's your chance!

Step one: Head down to our roadshow at Level 1, Raffles City Garden Court (next to Kate Spade) on September 6 and 7, from 11am – 8pm.

Step two: Pay $30 (fully redeemable for Laneige products) for a full makeover plus a cover-worthy shot of yourself. You’ll also get a goodie bag worth $50!

The winning CLEO Cover Girl will get an appearance in CLEO, a $10, 000 modelling contract, $1,000 cash, $2,000 worth of Laneige products, a $2,300 Toshiba laptop and $1,500 worth of goodies from River Island, Liese and Voxy Nails.

So what are you waiting for? Strike a pose and get to it!

For more information log on to askCLEO.com





And YES, do you fancy yourself being pretty? Here's a couple of online shops to shop!
http://indecentromance.com
http://vaingloriousyou.livejournal.com
http://preposseder.livejournal.com !!!

Pretty clothes and accesories from Aaron&Tracy, Mikal&Tricia and Eileen&Friends.


TADAHHHHHHHHHH, one day at home and I'm dead bored.


With much love
with much hearts
with much kisses

No comments: