January 24, 2004

happy chinese new year! hmm.. me on thurs, went to my grandma house plus my ah ma house. grandma house in the afternoon. got to see chio bu. my cousin so chio! lolx. hmm.. she now in jc loh. den play blackjack and to the next destination. my ah ma house. go dere like same procedure.. makan.. blackjack. lolx.
hai.. this year angbaos still like last year.. less than 200. but it's enough. better den dun hav. haha.
watch magical kitchen.. it's a nice movie. funni one too. woi! haha.. feng de lun dan funni. hoho. later gonna go nana house bai nian. den mayb go he pan. hope my mum let. bless me. lolx.
funni thing today. me go causeway point.. intend to catch a movie there.. when walkin to the shopping mall, a guy glimpse at me. i talkin like v rough. lolx. den i was thinkin.. i wear like tat jap jap.. the image got spoilt by my talkin. heh. so.. gals.. next time go out, make sure u speak in a gentle tone. i guess that guy mind is like.. wa lau.. tat gal look not bad but she so rough or blah blah. lolx! [ i didn say i look not bad ar ].
bleahx.. sian. haha. i wan ang baos! i don wan stomach! i wan water bottle! i wan jacket! i wan bag! i wan shoe! i wan prince charming~~~!!!

No comments: