November 27, 2006

When you're tired, blank is what you've got.


Okay, i've been working yesterday from 1030 - 9 and today 1030 - 8. For peeps information, do visit me when i'm working! I'm so bored.

=[

Yesterday Jane(colleague) quarrel with her boyfriend, and she showed me a message send by him. "Let's break up." I felt sad for her, then she cried. I dont know if they're still together, but i do hope for the best!

Jane says she look like big sister in the pictures. YEA, lol.And she encourage me to smile with my teeth.


So i did that to take a picture! =E One line-eyed monster.







.
.
.
.
.
.
So let's rewind again. The chocolate fondue on monday.. with classmates! We went to Eug's house.


Do they look like we're waiting for some stars(or idols)? Lol.





Here's the machine, together with biscuits, banana and marshmellow.







When it comes to food, everyone just cant stop. Especially the guys. Especially our class rep. SIR Aaron. Ha.




For your great information, dont try this at home. I'm trained to look UGLY and looking like a VAMPIRE.

Yes, i'm loving chocolate. =E




Again, dont try this at home. Or at people's home.



Trying to be sadako. LOL.



Some randoms.


Zhihui working in process and Trix with the finish chocolate melts?



While everyone was doing their stuffs, Trix and me got a little bored and we took photos.. to kill our self-obsession and to kill the camera's battery.



=D




That's me, with my new army Roxy top.




Eug caught in between. LOL.







To end,

You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy

When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catch
Problem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.
From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.
And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.


A quiz Eug ask me to do.
How true can this true be?=/





And pardon me, sometimes i blog like i've got depression.




Every message we deceive
goes through a massage
as perceived by others
as conceived by us
conceive,
deceive,
perceive,
receive,
.
receive,
perceive,
deceive,
conceive.

No comments: