December 24, 2003

!!! everyone now at orchard chiong.. sad.. me cant go! i wanna but my mama no xiang fa.. she dun let. i ask her if i wanna go.. she go with me den can. dotx. so if she ever go with me.. i ning yuan stay at hm and dun wanna her follow me to orchard. it would be so weird and i will look like i am a mother's daughter. i hate my mum thinking.
hmm.. so in the afternoon, manting meet me. she wanna but present for her frens. so we went wm. den to causeway. causeway ar.. she bought two tee and a box plus a bottle. hehe. we took neos. kinda cute leh.. hehe.
den she wanna rush hm so i called my mum and ask where were she. she at toa payoh. den i say go find her.. she say okay. inside the mrt station liao.. she tell me to wait at causeway. diaox. i go out loh. waste money leh. den she called again and ask if i wanna go sembawang.. of cos not lah.. du lan liao leh. lolx. den i wait loh. den me alone.. walk here and there like wandering about. haa. no one i noe one.
and walk and walk.. meet my mum and grandmother.
tat's all! party tml! it's tiger time!

x'mas eve is a day for countdown. but.. why am i here?

No comments: