February 1, 2004

i got a sad face.. esp in school. lolx. hmm.. alot of things happen this few days. v tired. test coming.. more and more. alamak! chem on tues, wed is a maths retest, thurs is chinese test. hai..
btw.. i just got a new hp for free! 3100. yipee! but still hav to pay $31.50 for the sim card and 20 dollar to retain the number. i don wanna change a new no. it's sad. haa.
i draw henna on my hand too. those indians thingy. hope cher wont scold me on tues. it's really obvious lah. must be multi racial yea?
bought a red tee too. my first red one! haha. next, i gonna buy a yellow.. a orange.. and pink. those colour tee i dun hav! i gonna be like my bro.
hmm.. just now went to my relative house.. my cousin joke and say i got 'dragon' on my hand. waha. the henna lah. den got ppl say like 'grass'.
bought 'xiao zhu' album too. his slow song damn nice.. his fast song is v weird. heh. cant get to see him today. but it's okay.
*chunyu--> how cum ya noe my blog? -curious. hoho

zhe yi miao wo ku le... ni zhi bu zhi dao?

No comments: