April 8, 2008

Time.

Aiyah, it's been awhile since i updated. I'm getting lazier or maybe busier. Weekdays have been working days from 8-30 to 1730.. and then night would be going back school to dance. Weekends would be resting day or maybe sometimes going out. I am worn out.. getting really tired but i know i must persist 'cos there's more months i've to be like this. =D

I love Dance, right?




------------------------------

There's this MRT accident at CCK yesterday morning. I sort of witness the whole thing. BUT i wasnt at that particular door the man go BOOOoooommm. All i know i when i walked past that particular spot 2 minutes, i heard a BANG.. then the train stop. The crowd at that particular door move backwards, and some screaming. around 5 minutes later, the fireman/dont-know-who came. I heard police car too. Awhile later i went to take bus to work. Mum cried 'cos she was shocked. She made me shocked. LOL.

Life so fragile. God.



------------------------------

I'm at work now.. going school later. Shall update again soon!(i hope) Hope boss dont see me typing this. *cross fingers.

..and i so love online shopping this days.
AND ALSO I FEEL HAPPY WHEN I DANCE recently. GO AWAY STRESS FACE.

Go people for everything! AZA AZA! =D


Love you boy.
Love you family.
Love you Fbodz.

No comments: