August 22, 2007

Motivation not so there.

Tag replys:
nic: xie xie ni! woohoo :D
jason: lol. the black color not that bad, must be the way i take the pic.
jona: u show me rolled eye face, i show u my sotong face.
ted: HAHHA, u sounds so kua zhang.. i haven take pic with u before huh.
baoxin: camwhore and shopping like really soon! :D
jeanie: take pic soon! i'll ask u to take with me.. ehehe. i am honour my blog is addictive. lol. i'll do the survey soon!
kiddo: RAWR, got that serious ar? hahahah.
wen: LOVES.
val: hahah, i'm alright ya. how r u? haven see u for a long time, and yes, dance again some time soon! =D take care alright.
.. first time so many people tag! HEH.







Sad to say, i've not been studying for the past few days. I seriously PRAY i wont repeat my few modules so i can continue to my Year Two Semester Two. LOL. Oh Mi God! Buddha please help me with the last two exams!



.
.
.



Retro Days.

In the past few days, i've been meeting different people and yes, i got to watch a little of firework on Friday with Babe. The fireworks is nice ya, and it's unplanned. Cheer up alright? You still have me this crazy friend though who dont talk much. Hah. No much pictures taken cos of my low batt camera. Well well..


And that's what we ate in Makansutra. That's my favourite carrot cake and the quite nice Bbq Chicken Wing there. Go and try some next time peeps!


I did went to visit colleagues and all on that day too. Then Saturday went to watch Suntec Dance and chill with the senoirs. Pictures will be up in the next entry, here's some videos i took.. TSK TSK, too bad i didn take from the frontview.


Suntec Dance Presenting Cypher Flo. There's Nikz, Leong, Huda, Eunice and Jo.
ClICK here for link.


Suntec Dance 2007 Presenting Krafty Code. There's Rachel, BenToh, David and some grand senoirs.
ClICK here for link.


Suntec Dance 2007 Presenting Represent Crew.
ClICK here for link.


Suntec Dance 2007 Victoria Deeion.
ClICK here for link.









Enough of dance videos,

Jeanie tagged me so here goes.. A Quiz!

List out your top 5 birthday presents that you wish for:
1) Family members + friends to be healthy & happy.
2) Pass all my modules well.
3) Dance well and able to perform :D
4) Find a boyfriend who cares and love me.
5) More moolahs so i no need work.



Answer the following questions :
1. The person who tag you is? Jeanie.
2. Your relationship with him/her is? Girl-friend. Haha.
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her? She's friendly, cheerful, nice, helpful and encouraging. :D
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you? Hmm, she let me feel that i'm not left out.
5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you? No words but her laughter. Lol.
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will? Oh Mi God. =/
7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be? Hmmss..
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will? Nope, it wont happen.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? Told you no such things.
10.The most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is? Smile like there's no tomorrow. Lol.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is? So far so gd. :D

12. How you think people around you will feel about you? To close friends: I'm crazy and damn talkative. To others: I'm quiet and pretty shy.
13.The character(s) you love of yourself is/are? Satisfy with small things and be happy. Heh.
14.On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are? Low self-confidence and self-concious at times, being emo also.
15.The most ideal person you want to be is? I still want to be me, just be a stronger person. LOL.



Pass this quiz to 10 persons.
1. Wen
2. Xue
3. Anna
4. Andee
5. Jason
6. Juna
7. Trixy
8. Liting
9. Yiling
10. Enghua

Who is no.6 having relationship with? I dont know. Hahah.
Is no.9 a male or female? Female ar.
If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? They cant be together cos no.7 gt bf and no.10 got the person he likes.
What is no.2 studying about? PJC, towards the arts side.
When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? Seems long ago. Haha.
What kind of music band does no.8 like? I dont know but she like Canon in D.
Does no.1 has any siblings? Yes, two sisters.
Will you woo no.3? She's my lovely. Heh.
How about no.7? We're in good terms alr. LOL.
Is no.4 single? Yea, he's still single.
What’s the surname of no.5? Ho, if i'm not wrong.
What’s the hobby of no.4? Dance, shop and camwhore? Yes right? Hahaha.
Do no.5 and 9 get along well? You can go observe.
Talk something casually about no.1? She's my bestie bestie. Heh.
Have you try developing feelings for no.8? Yes, my lovely classmate.
Where does no.9 live at? Serangoon.
What color does no.4 like? I dont quite know. =/
Are no.5 and 1 best friends? They dont know each other.
Does no.7 likes no.2? Lol. they dont know each other.
How do you get to know no.2? From secondary school.
Does no.1 have any pets? Yeap, she have Queenie and Moscow.
Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? She's sexy in a diff way. "Sexy Love". HAHA.








Hello, i shall blog again with whole lot of pictures and all again. The holidays is coming, i gonna work like nobody business again. Dance, Work, Family, Friends, Crushes.. is those that makes me keeps going, but sometimes still not quite there yet. RAWR.

♥ Son like Sun (:




Secret aint secret anymore?

No comments: