March 16, 2004

woi.. days past again. i still the same old me! gee.

sunday. hmm.. went out with my papa and mama. go to united square. real far ar? haa. went there just to makan.. and bought nth. hai. went to toa payoh.. my papa wanna buy me things but i bought nth. wasted! wahaha. but if i found something i like.. buy like can claimed.. woi!

monday. tat means yesterday! yea.. it's a fun day lah. muahaha. went to chalet.. nine ppl or say ten ppl went. jordus.. weiliang.. weekiat, marcus, chunyu, ruiting, eileen, xindi, stel and me. at first.. we went to imm the giant and buy things.. me and stel went there late. the things we bought look alot leh. haa. woo.. jordus put a brush into my bag.. lolx. luckili no one find out. den we took the bus to boon lay mrt.. den.. the god cry again.. we were drenched! wahaa. took mrt all the way to pasir ris. the chalet was fun.. the makan was yummy.. hehe. what i did was mostli helpin out.. don realli noe what i can do. me and stel went home.. the rest stay overnight. hai. i wanna stay too! but.. bowling. duhx. think everyone enjoy the chalet? [ i am the xtra one.. i not frm 2e4!] add.. i got a nickname.. bicycle.. haha. but i wan tricycle, so i was greedy.. dun wan two wheels wan three wheels. hehe.

today. bowling training! woi.. me and stel was bowling like siao.. cos n one bowling and we were like.. we wanna bowl to our frame! wahaa. hand pain ar. tml still got trainin.. thurs too! god.

ni zhen de ai wo mah?

No comments: