December 21, 2006

There's this lost and emptiness.

It's been quite a number of days since i updated, and this implies that alot of photos will be up.

I'm thinking if too much photos are up from my blog, it may become too boring already.. yes?





.
.
.
So here are the photos on the sixteen of December(my officially seventeen)..

I forget to say i went swimming with Xue in the morning.

It's been like three to four months since i swim, and that explains why i become much more fairer. Next week i must swim again, if not i wont have a chance to when school reopen. Everything is so packed.. i've got school from monday to friday, and work on saturday and sunday. Moreover, i've a few projects to clear.

I need time - for friends, for school and family.





(At Fish and Co..)


Yes, i'm hooked. ;p







We got a little bored so we treat that as a BIG biscuit.


AHHHHHHH..





Here comes our drink, passion-something(i forgot)..


I tried to capture this. Eheh.


And Trix tried to capture this.





Zhihui dont like to take pictures. =[



Here comes the food..





And POOF! There's goes our Seafood platter, Teriyaki salmon and New York's fish and chips.


After, we asked the waiter to help prepare the cake.




I aint twenty nine, the waiter got it wrong and put all the candles in. LOL. Zhihui say i no need to celebrate my birthday for the next twelve years. GREAT, =[





But those candles makes me laugh like mad.





Now, my correct age - seventeen.


Make a wish.


This sure is candid.



This is the process of cutting the cake, and i actually laugh to the cake. HAH.






Aftermath..


I saw this at Marina Square, and yes my DARLING BOY.



Mirror reflects, i love.


Jess and Trix. =D







End of sixteen December.












.
.
.
On eighteen December(monday) - Outing with besties.

The four of them. =D







With Xue.



With Stel, and i show my teeth! =E.










Anna, Stel, Wen and Xue.






The horizontals.

The verticals.







I think the picture of me dont look like me.

Lol.











The last picture is funny yea? HAHHA. We're trying to jump but we failed.





Sepia effect..


I close my eyes on the picture. =[








The happy couple. Ha.









The flight.






Though we look weird(or ugly), i kind of like this shot. =D

End of eighteen December.



I need to sleep, am really tired.


Tiny of droplets it goes
piak piak piak
washing down the strains
shoo shoo shoo.

No comments: