December 22, 2006

Speshow - Luo Zhi Xiang.

Just now, I slept till four in the afternoon.. and i think i must be very tired.






.
.
.
On nineteen December, I accompany wen for job interview then to Vivo city. We did some shots in the under tunnel at Tanjong Pagar..



My photo buddy.





I tried to do jump jump,




..and YIPEE! I suceed.





Notice the different on my face,




..wen helped me to draw eyeliner. Big difference yes?




I think my fringe looks woo.





Doggie in the window,


I remember there's a song, i forgot.





At Toy 'r' Us,


I look pale in the top picture. Hah.





My cute boy,



Darling astro. Lol. Any more darlings? =|





On the way home,




I like this teeth picture. Heh.




To end,

A picture of me.
(My brother exclaimed this dont look like his sister.)






Everytime i feel that i've alot to blog but the words just stuck in there.

Yes, i forget to say on wednesday(twenty December).. there's a 4E2 class bbq at Ruiting's house. Only about fourteen people came, but i get to meet some of them! =D



When someone says:
"promise" and smiled
my heart skips
and i couldnt explain why.
..and i know that "promise"
may be just another promise.

No comments: