December 29, 2006

Bidding goodbye to the past?

Three more days to a NEW year. I hope everything will goes smoothly, and i've got motivation to do almost everything. (I've give up alot of things this year and lost motivations already.)



My new year resolution/wishes/stuffs:
. To be happy
. To have a motivator(person who motivates me)
. To wear bikini to sentosa(i manage to wear to swimming pool twice already. EHEH!)
. To get into Foreign Bodies(but i doubt i can)
. To get a GPA of 3.15 or above(but i doubt i can)
. To get a new phone
. A boy(maybe tall, dark, handsome. TSK)
. Luo Zhi Xiang - Speshow album(173cm say will get it for me =[)
. Sling bag(or shoulder bag)
. Accersories(necklaces, earings)
. Black shoe(or nice shoe)
. Go overseas with friends or family
. Good relationship with family and friends
. Clothes(denim skirts, shorts, tank tops, tube, tee, DRESSes)
. New blog layout for simply-jess.blogspot.com


That's all for now. LOL, and all that i can remember or think of.







.
.
.
As promise, pictures with Patricia on wednesday.

Blur us.



Same place and positions. =\

We said: "AHH.."







Mirror reflects.




And this is me,

FOURSKIN. lol.



I've to mention, a great day with her and YES.. it've been four years we last met.






Anyway, went out with mum today to Raffles place. She wanted to eat those Taiwan Lei Cha Fan. So i just ate Xiao Wan Man.. Heh. I asked my mum to take pictures with me too.



Mum didn look at the camera in the first few takes. =\



We change our standing positions.



The horizontals.







I like this mirror reflection.





I like my new top, especially the words. "Just fall in love.". LOL.





My damn self-obsessed, at different places. Lol.




I think this few days there's a few things i dont quite dare to do but i did. But there's alot of things i use to do last time and i dont already. AIYAH, life just couldnt get balance.

Happy New in advance. I'll be working tomorrow and Sunday. So i wonder will i celebrate The coming year, or just HOME SWEET home.

TSK again, tsk.
(addicted to type tsk already)


When i was one-and-twenty
I heard him say again,
'The heart out of the bosom
Was never given in vain;
'Tis paid with sighs a plenty
And sold for endless rue.'
And i am two-and-twenty,
And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

No comments: