December 29, 2006

Supergirl, without her Superman.

(The special effect makes my eyes look weird but nevermind. Lol.)


I'm quite a fickle-minded person 'cos whenever i like someone, the person claimed to like me or say they do. After awhile they go missing or left me in pieces. That makes me think that i like alot of them but in actual fact, i only like this few.

Some say infautuation(spells?).

I'm back and my mind is back to normal already. If you're happy that way, then just let it be. Letting go makes me a happy person too.





That stone drops.. like CHIBABOOM.





.
.
.
I went out with primary school mate Patricia on the 27th of December(on a Monday). I shall elaborate furthur with pictures the next time. 'Cos they're in my brother laptop and i'm with the desktop.

Just now, i didn went for the camp in school 'cos i was lazy.. and that laziness makes me slept till three in the afternoon. I went to meet Eugenia, her sister Cindy, her brother Nick, and younger sister Chanel(if i'm not wrong). I think Chanel is pretty but they say she dont. TSK.

(Before i meet up Eug to eat Ben and Jerry. My first time to eat that. LOL!)

The table.

The title(or the banner or whatever).



The yummy waffle and ice cream. =D






Eugenia playing with her PSP.








Eug and her sis.


Jess and Chanel. I think i look rather stiff.


Jess and Nick.








I think she's pretty, dont you think so?




Eugenia lost her ipod. Duh. I hope it's at the nail place. Dont be sad okay! =)))))))) SMILE!





New year is coming, TSK.


When i was one-and-twenty
I heard a wise man say,
'Give crowns and pounds and guineas
But not your heart away;
Give pearls away and rubies
But keep your fancy free.'
But i was one-and-twenty,
No use talking to me.

No comments: