August 22, 2006

Turning back, no?

I'm going back HITO to work. Great. That means i cant know new people already and i feel sad. Lols. The problem is i usually get to work four hours a days which is like bloody 24 bucks. Which total up a whole month of like 400++. If i deduct transport fees and food. I'm left with like 200? :[

Mickey, put me as many full days as possible. You know, this holidays i wanna earn back the money i spend.. which is like around thousand? Damn. So, let me earn at least a thou, for da seven weeks or less.

But i'm happy, 'cos i do miss da people there, the food and having to take bus as transport[190].

------------




I'm becoming more vulgar in ma language already.
#@#$!!!

And yea, flu gonna recover in no time. Breathing with mouth open is ugly.. it also make ma lips even dry.

------------





I've did alot of crazy stuffs to destress maself, also by being a cam-addict..


...with tweety.



I wanna try tying my hair like this. BUT ma forehead is bloody high.



Rabbit. =E.



The one-eye monster. *SCREAMS.



Bird-fight.



I try to tie a bun and then two plaits. Eheh.



A clown with a black nose. LOL. I know i look ugly, but its been ages since i put this thing. My nose CANNOT make it man.



------------





J ways to destress - Eat, Sleep and Cam-addict.




I wanna be that happy girl
once more
so please dont come back
i'm erasing you
'cos you always makes history repeat

No comments: