August 30, 2006

The aftermath of rain.

...

Sunshine.



------------




The job search yesterday was to no avail. And i shall explain..

WITH PHOTOS! :]


Eug and Jess reflections.



They've zen, we've ipod. LOL.



Notice my legs, i wore heels. It's so pain. Ha.



Find your music a mate.



Again.




---

And we went to suntec city. There is a wishing pond or something. First, you must touch your hands with the water. Second, walk around the pond three rounds with the same direction. Lastly, say the wish in your head..


Eug.



Jess.



Shadows.



My heels color changes! Ha. I bought another pair at $14.50 'cos that red one was bloody pain. This aint no any better. =[.



We both wore spectacles. Aint my heart-shaped retro specs nice? Lmao.




---
We went to Toy 'r' Us..


Soccer or basketball?



Elmo.



I so wanna hug the doll badly. LOL.



When two pony kiss.



Childhood.



Reminsce[sp?]



Dead.



Eug.



The past.




---


i'm sun bathing out there.



The KUKU face.



My new cap. Ehehe.



Your retarded, trulys.



RETARDED. LOL.



We're straight.



All was a dream.




---

Anyway, we saw some mediacorp artist and we took pictures with them. Shall post the picture next time 'cos blogger dont cooperate.

------------




I'm a serious camera addict.

Sometimes, i wanna take picture with who-ever.. my mouth just got stuck.

------------




I found this in a book.

“你知道离天堂最近的距离在哪吗?”
男孩指向自己的胸口,
“因为这里...... 可以喜欢人”
[encoding to unicode]


That obstacle,
that stone in the heart.

No comments: