August 3, 2004

i shouldnt have doubt him. haix.
-i ask him if he still likes me. he reply me with dotx and say ya. i'm sorta happy and sad. he asked me why i asked so, i said nothing. he asked me to say and i told him i just wanna know. he replied me with ' oh.. but if u like some one just go for it k.. cos me now really doin my o level thing do till wan die le.. sorry... ' . i dunno if i'm negative or what, i treat this of some case of rejection. my frenx say he aint, he just wan me to be happy if i go for someone else. i feel like crying, i do.
-i replied him. ' nvm.. i never like someone else. yeap. jia you yea. ' he didn repli me. i meant what i say. i hope he meant it too. perhaps now all i should is to trust him, trust him he still like me. i should not think too much.
-perhaps, the uncertainty is gone.
iloveyouso- .

No comments: