July 27, 2006

i'm dead as in dead.

It been hell long since i seriously updated. I can say lots of stuffs happened. I promise alot pictures so i will. LMAO.. and they shall talk. Ehehe.

AND I'VE JUST CHANGE A NEW LAYOUT, how's it? Besides that, i manage to put a tagboard already.. for the very first time.

----------




I FINALLY GOT THIS EXTREME VENTURE PICTURE. LOL.

This is taken when i turned lots of rounds from the "100s no ng" game.


----------




Went out with wen and xue like two week ago. We sorta walk around and window shopping. I bought nothing but food, i think i'm an oink. Lol.

We're at pepper lunch, and i bought this caramel[?] ice cream?



And this is Jess and Xue.



Jess and Wen. Woo, i got a big head.



The three of us.



We took neoprint, together with Xue's sister. Since ages we took neoprint i think.


----------




The day when i got presentation on personal development. And it means i gotta wear formal..

Jess and Trix.



Again. I look mature by a few years. LOL.



Jess and Eug.



Our Reflections.


----------





I went out with Mr K to watch "Beauty and The Beast" - a play by Bukit Panjang Govt high students. Aha. Everything was fine and i got two roses from da school. Every spectators got. Heh.


----------




Now what happen to me in school..

I was acting to sleep, with a twist.



I smiled. =]



The class guys. I think this picture look as if i secretly snap them eh?



The gals.



I was deep in thoughts, during class. PERHAPS DAY DREAMING.


----------





Eug and me went to phat night, it was kinda boring cos we never really dance. Moreover, we dont know much people there. I wore like that and it was so freaking hot. Aha.


----------





I went to study with Jm on saturday, drew ma storyboard and all.


----------




STORYBOARD!

This is Eug's version.



Trix's version.



Des' Sek Sek version. LOL.



I DREW THIS FOR AARON, YOU OWE ME BIG TIME MAN.



AND ma chick CHICK!


----------




SAKURA CLUB.



This is da first time i wore this costume, was kinda happy and excited. Lol. How do we look?



=D



HEE.



=E



We look like dolls. LMAO.



Group photo, the performers for "Singapore ondo".



Again.



HA.



Lol. We're making funny pose. See how i laugh.



We JUMPPPPPPPPP!



I look like i didn wear anything. LMAO.



CANDID. Lol! WITH TEETH! =E



This is "BEFORE". xD

----------




I've spend da whole day changing da layout and uploading da blog. Ha. I think i'm really some slow pig.

我很想, 很想有人疼爱。
我希望有人给我那心跳的感觉。
然后,说:“你是我的。”
[encoding to unicode]

No comments: