June 28, 2006

fairy tales

The Bottom Line
Mysteries are finally starting to make sense to you; a decision will soon be clear.

In Detail
Keep your eyes peeled for a smoking gun -- a missing clue will shed new light on a confusing personal situation. What you thought was the easy answer just may be the easy answer! Decisions will suddenly be crystal clear, so readdress the tough ones you've been putting off. Now that you've gained some distance, what you need to do next will become abundantly clear. Enjoy this new sense of power and celebrate your ability to solve a mystery.
[horoscope taken from friendster]

i so hope i am able to solve some mystery - the heart.

---
Hmms, went to sentosa on monday.. only seven classmates went, including maself. It was sorta boring but pictures lighten it up somehow.


The bridge.



Shadow.



:D



Jess, Ting, Ling and Dan.



Again.


Ling and Ting.



Jess and Dan.



EHEHE.



Glimpse of light - Hope.



Be my shadow.



That island.



Shadow.



Sunshine.



BLEAHX.



I was eating.



LOL.



I like da feel of this picture. I TOOK THAT.



I look so emo.



Soya milk.



The fight starts. I AM LAUGHING.



I LOOK SO STIFF.



lmao.



FINAL.



I like da colors, do you?



heh.



Eug and Ting.



Volleyball court.



Ron, Dan, Yz and Eug.



Group photo.



They dislike me. =[



:D



Ah, i'm falling.



The net.



:D



Eug and Jess.



Them.



I like da feel of this picture too. I TOOK IT.



Them.



This was taken by da sentosa lady.



And this.






-------------
Some abstract pictures.



Take one - That Path.



Take two - Almost victory.



Take three - Victory.


Take four.



Take five - That bridge.






-------------

when that clock strikes
everything was over
and there's no happily
ever after
'and all was left
was bits and pieces

No comments: