August 10, 2004

-i'm freezing. totally.
-woo. guys have been acting weird this days. and i dunno why.
-hamburger said he likes me, and asked if we can stead? haa. how can i if i have someone else in my heart. he said he wanna treat me watch movie.. i will go ya? i am bad! cos he say he will 'treat' me. haix.
-chocolate is another weird fellow. he called me in the middle of night yesterday. 1 plus am. yeap. he asked if i was sleeping and i said ya. we hanged up. i msg him ?? and we went messaging. yea.. he said he miss me and wanna talked to me on the phone. i was like -_- . and so we went msg-ing. he asked what if he like me back and blah. i said bu zhi dao here and there. and he went off to sleep. lol.
-he kinda played with my feelings yea? don gave me false hope! i may fall for it again. hai.
-anw, santa a kewl guy. maybe he's born this way. so kewl.. so cold.
yong yuan gu du.

No comments: