August 15, 2004

i simply hate life.
-i'm tired of being alone.. and i meant it. i wanted a mate but can i ? i know i wanted someone with great looks, great character and what-so-ever. i knew no one is perfect. and i know i aint one. i wanted a felloe who i love alot and he does so. i wanted a guy who reallycare and be by my side. i wanted a guy who loves me alot. is that so hard?
-i'm tired of stuffs. all i want is a simple request. i just wanna watch the fireworks. the last time? my dad said if i can find someone to go with me, then i shall go. my mum that idiotic fcuking asshole dosent allow [ as usual ]. i message alot of people but so many cant go.
-i found a guy who's going to watch the fireworks. a guy i knew in irc. yea. for my parents old way of thinking, irc is simply a dangerous place.. and guys from irc is even dangerous. can they stop those thinkings? i met quite a number before and they aint really bad guys. maybe they are but i know how to take care of myself. i just wanna watch fireworks. why.. why?
-i told my mum i wanna watch fireworks. she act. she act as nothing happen. what the hell. she's just damn xu wei.
-i tears. a total of one hour and fourty-five minutes? haa.
-i tears for life. it suck.. to the core. i meant it. i cant find happiness and that is what i always yearn for. my results dropped. my bowling sux. i'm sux. i'm a loner. i feel i don have any true friends.
-all i want is a simple request. i only wanted to see fireworks. does it matter who i go with? haix. all i want is the feel. going with parents aint the right feel. =(
yan juan yi qie de yi qie.

No comments: