January 16, 2004

hmm.. last sat intend to meet that fellow' that 20 years old guy. lolx. but didn in the end. i cant go out. my mum. that guy v funni.. ask if whether if i meet him, was he allowed to hold my hair? then he asked if i got masterbate. ha.. strange guy. didn talk much till then. mayb he didn got to see my face and lost interest. lolx. he got 6 steads before.. wow.
so monday go netball.. first training! gawd. run 20 rounds. me and stel. leg gonna numb. haa. the happy part.. same training dat as bball!?
tues.. got bowling.. got home late again. was in for para and ddr. my para gettin worse.. hai. but who cares?
wed.. othin much i guess.
thurs.. bowling again! got hm late again! lolx. yea.. got maths test.. a test based on sec 2 work.. hope i could do well.
today leh.. after sch go arcade! alamak.. getting real tired this few days.. always hm late. hai. andrew came along.. waha.. me v 'bright' sia. [ but bein bright isn't my fault! ] hmm.. went to my house first..i change clothes.. den go anna house. went chervons after then.
para sux like hell.. me got 300 plus combo but the score came out 310000++ anna one always more than me. lolx.

sch is more stress up lah. attiire and all those. mrs yvonne lim just see me a sore eye. always catch me. got tuck in say me.. no tuck in oso. y the hell got this kind of cher?!! a maths on mon.. hope i can do. test coming up.. busy week again.

chi new year comin!! hip hip hurray! more angbaos? or less?

++great care++

++ [black skin] always ++

++yuan qi pin guo++

No comments: