December 13, 2003

today ar.. me go out with young gal.. we go swimming. lolx. so damn paiseh plus strange. sorry guys! wen and nana.. i make ur as an excuse that i go swimmin with your! sorry! and he bought me a tank top and i also make an excuse is my frens share and bought me. sorry guys for makin ur my excuse!
so.. we meet at 11 15. den took mrt to tampines. at first he say he wanna buy me a swimsuit. diao. haa. we look here and there.. he say this can i say cannot. cos some are just too sexy. lolx. didn bought one in de end. so we shop shop and he bought me a tank top. hoho. it look kinda mature and it is full of hibiscus? haa.. it's the design lah.
next, we went to pasir ris to swim. was like v paiseh when i change to my swim suit. haa. me dunno how to swim! and got laugh by a group of guys. hai.. sad case. me trying my best to swim ya noe. hoho. got to see gals who wear bikini too. dotx. so daring. haa.
hmm.. so we went to change after sometime.. me come out half wet. cos i press wrong and the water fall on me. haa.
so we took mrt back. he was acting real funny. kept tickle me.. den i kinda cover and don let him tickle me. lolx. he lie on my shoulder. dotx. he is damn heavy. he tried to make my head to his shoulder but i kept saying don wan. heh. so blah blah.. we kinda rest on the mrt. he took pictures of me through his handphone. hehe.
btw.. me tml goin sentosa! yea.. me long time no go liao! hoho. hope it will be fun.
and.. young gal tml gonna go malaysia liao.. he say he got dragon dance thingy. his group came in the 2nd and the 6th. for all i noe.. just congrats and good luck! thanx for the bdae present and earli bdae celebration?!
something to add here.. he say something real strange.. he say when he going to army, me going to poly. he army for 2 years den me poly like about to finish. he say the time just nice? wat did he mean ya?

ytd leh.. me went to xue house. do the bowling thingy again. yea yea.. me the photo wash hao liao.. those lame lame pics. haa. but camera is use to capture the happiest moments ya?

i've been telling lies, lies that i shouldn't have say. esp the lies i told my parents.. forgiven?

4 days

No comments: