December 11, 2003

hmm.. another tired day here. bleahx. went to orchard with my mama.
so, me bought a denim skirt, a tee and a sleeveless which can see through one. lolx. mayb wear with tube. wow.. but like that cant makan much. so if i really wear that clothe, i wont eat much. heh. den the denim skirt kinda high.. i mean not that at the hip there. hmm.. hope the denim skirt i can wear for quite long. if not later cant wear den die.
after that, we went to makan and head for taka. we walk see see like nth and intend to go somewhere else. but who noes, the god tears. it rain. den i was like.. get drench lah.. nvm one what. my mum was kinda bo song and we went back to taka. went out of taka again. see the sky and my mum say she wanna go to the library. i agree. went to library awhile and when the rain is smaller, we went out of taka. this the real one.
in a raining day, a cold war started. between my mum and me. what's the reason? it was rainin mah.. den walk walk.. she say use plastiic bag cover my head i say nvm.. for what i noe is.. i always play with the rain or say drenched.. and got even heavier one. she did but i didn. she kept telling me to use the plastic bag and cover my head. i didn do it alot of times. she got angry and walk real fast. she was infront of me real lot. i quickly chase her and walk real fast. so on and on. we got to mrt station. she didn bother me and talk to me. she tears. my mum. i say sorry to her on the train but i guess she didn hear it. she was sittin down and i was standing. so, me was standing for quite sometime until i found a sit. so we got off the train when it says cck.
she still walk on her own, v fast. we walk the bridge. and she say in chi.. u like to get drenched so much, get drenched lah. so i walk behind her fast.. no choice but to cover my head with plastic bag. heh. finalli.. we reached home. we were okay after sometime. btw, i say sorry to her in the lift again.
i guess.. another reason is also my attitude. she say i like v rude den didn care about how she feels. mayb i really didn.l dunno. me the attitude towards my family is really diff frm my friends i guess?
hmm.. still searching for those army pants. 3 quater one. anyone noe where to find? i searching real hard. hoho.
my bro come back ytd. me v happpy leh.. he come back frm sentosa. long time no see him leh. lolx. i love my bro! he getting more and more humorous. more guai lan eh? haa. he say he copy the way he tok frm his fren.. den add copy some, here and there and become like that. lolx.
i think the clothes bought.. i cant wait till chi new year. hoho.

rainy days is when the god tears. human tears too. my mum is one of them. me? mayb.. mayb not.

6 days

No comments: