December 10, 2003

today ar.. v de tired. me and wen go orchard. actualli intend to shop for some clothes but didn. we only take neos. we take a total of four times! and it costs me 16 dollars! lolx. really alot ar. i like the last one we took. it's the nicest. we pointed middle finger.. this idea was think by me. hee. not bad ar. we also changed our clothes. me change into a white dress and wen into a black dress. we were the angel and the devils. lolx. hmm.. i really gonna broke liao. haa.
hmm.. during that time, orchard is raining. then we were like kinda soaked wet. haa. den when walking to cinipleasure[dunno how to spell] that time, my the slipper whole thing come out. i mean i walk half way the slipper was like on the ground and i was like barefoot. lolx. then i walk back and wear it. quickly walk away. haa. then think got someone laugh and it sounds like.. haa.. ha......haha. waha.. so the paiseh. wen shoes spoiled.. den she v hard to walk.
saw some band members at yoshinoya. i was like.. eh? then just quickly sit down and went out after sometime. heh. damn paiseh leh. so.. we saw antz too. her back view. lolx. jody too. i guess the band members were deborah, chunyu, dominic and benedict?
btw, before that.. went to xue house first. tiara and huilin went too.
hmm.. i dunno if those jap jap outfits suits me.
oh.. me and wen also go limbang park take photos when goin home, with my camera. hehe. we anyhow take. siao siao one. hehe. think tml gonna take it to wash.. yea.

7 days

No comments: