February 5, 2015

A.E.I.O.U | Vintage Café Lifestyle Store

Cafe Hoping...

Pretty much loving the decor.





Hello! It's been really long since I blog about my visits to cafe.
(Or say I'm too busy/lazy to blog about any other thing.)

If you like to know more updates about my life, do follow me on instagram @jessiccalim, I'm more active there! (:






So the visit to the cafe was just yesterday, impromptu dinner with the girls...







a.e.i.o.u
111 King George's Ave, Singapore 208559 | Tel: +65 291 2698
(Nearest MRT Lavender, 6 - 8 mins walk)

Operating Hours:
Tuesdays - Sundays: 10am - 10pm
Closed on Mondays
(Information from www.facebook.com/aeioulife)






Now, let's take a look what we've order...










We order two mains, one sides for sharing, and a drink each.

First dish was Sticks for comfort - a mixture of sweet potatoes and taro (yam). I must say it is pretty nice.

Second dish was Hot Chick from head to toe - roasted whole chicken stuffed with garlic, rosemary and thyme, served with salad and 2 sides and 2 condiments. I like this! It taste good, quite a big serving, good for sharing for 2 - 3 (maybe 4 for people with small appetite). 

Last dish was Haul from the Sea - pan seared sea bass served with a duo of cherry tomatoes in balsamic dressing. Nice but small serving, or maybe 'cos we're sharing. 

For drinks we ordered Iced Chocolate, Iced Thai Coffee and Crushing Apples (Fruit Tea).
Iced Chocolate was mine which I find it a little too thick. Iced Thai Coffee was Sherrilynn's and it was actually nice, just less sweet will be much better. Crushing Apples was a little blend for Felicia.

I would say the food is pretty decent, and I like the ambient. They display various art pieces from various artist, some are for sale too. And yes... I love vintage stuff.







Definately an instagram worthy place...




 So... would you be visiting this cafe?

(P.S. This is not an advert, just feel like sharing something.)






Hmms... watch this space! So I shall see you soon if I update anytime soon. ;)



No comments: