April 4, 2014

Tea time at Wonderland Cafe

Tick tock, tick tock...

"I enjoyed this very moment where everything seems to be going my pace. 
Walking in a new place, exploring every details of the shop. 
Grab a seat, order a cup of tea, follow by a slice of cake. 
All seems well and a little peace of mind."






Chance upon shop Wonderland when I was out with Evelyn. We wanted a place to rest around Haji Lane so Wonderland was a perfect place.




Shop Wonderland & The New Romantics
37 Haji Lane Singapore 189230 | T. 6299 5848

A store retailing decor, soft furnishings and botanicals for the home sourced during their travels around the world. There's 3 level to the place: Level 1 The Pantry, Level 2 The New Romantic Home and Lifestyle, Level 3 Wonderland for Detailed Planners (WFDP) Office.

(Information from Shop Wonderland Facebook)




 


I really love the layout and design of the shop especially when there's floral, vintage and yummy desserts. It was a pity that I couldn't exactly take the whole layout of the shop as I only brought my prime lens with me, but nonetheless, I really enjoy taking some details of the shop.




I'm not quite a tea person, but I'm in love with this combination.









As usual, ending the post with...


My OOTDs! I really love this floral skorts romper!







Oh some personal stuffs, I'm back to my work! Am excited yet nervous 'cos I don't know what's in for me next. I hope to have some snippets of the office when it's all ready. Right now, do watch this space!

Follow me on instagram @jessiccalim if you want to know more about my life! Heheh. And my online shop www.fleurx.com is having a new collection coming up this Sunday, do support! (:









No comments: