March 12, 2014

Denim Day x Wheeler's Yard

Vintage places...

"Let's explore, follow me ."






Hi readers! I'm back to blog of a new place called Wheeler's Yard.

This time round I visited this cafe with my friend Jeslyne. We took lots of pictures, tried only one item from the menu which is Carbonara. I can't review much about the food but it's definitely a picture worthy place! Teehee.



Here's the view of part of the cafe! They have both indoor (air-conditioned) and outdoor.

Wheeler’s Yard - The Bicycle Atelier is a workshop space that favours urban bikes. Handmade frames from talented mastercraftsmen are used in quite a few of their models. They also have a small selection of kid’s bikes. Besides two-wheelers, a selection of cool accessories are also available.

The nearest Mrt station will be Toa Payoh. We took bus 145 from interchange and it took us around 10 - 15 minutes. We alight right after Shaw Plaza and took a short walk to the cafe.

Wheeler's Yard Singapore
28 Lor Ampas, Singapore 328781
Tel: 6254 9128
Mon - Sat: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Closed on Tuesdays

(Information from Wheeler's Yard Facebook)



Selfie before the food was ready.


Food to satisfy our hunger! YAY!







After we finish our food, we walk around the cafe and began our photo session. What's more I wore my farmer outfit! Heheh. My first denim dungarees (overalls).
Woah, the place sure is huge.

Anyway did you spot a group of people over at the right of the picture? So I initiate to help a group of friends to take a picture. And for some random reasons, we end up taking one together. Hahah. Before they left, we also exchange Instagram.

Failed attempt for the first try, but second was good! (:

Nice to know you guys! And I think this is the first time I know someone this way. I guess photography is a ice breaker for me.

Here's another one with Jeslyne...

Denim day.








Before I end off, the "must-takes"...




Lovin' the Blues.





Time for you to visit this place?


Look how happy I am! Hehehe. Check out my minnie head band.

Anyone interested in this Denim dungaree (overalls)? I'm thinking of opening a preorder! There is size S, M or L! I'm wearing size S and it consider quite baggy for me.





Shall save some pictures for the next post! Happy mid-week (:



No comments: