June 11, 2012

Short Hiatus

Recently, I though of giving up.




































 I need time, or say better priorities and time management.

From Monday to Saturday, I hold a full-time job as a Sales coordinator working five and a half day from 9.30am - 6.30pm on weekdays and 9.30 to 1.30pm on weekends. Every sunday or ocassionally, I work part-time job as a Sales Associate.

Tuesday night and Wednesday night 7.00 to 10.00pm is night class. I am on my peak of giving up though I am at my end of 2 months to graduate with another Diploma.

Recently, I've joined Dance Production which takes up my Thursday night and Friday night from 8.30pm to 10.30pm and 7.30pm to 9.30pm respectively.

I'm also a (new) blogshop model.


--------------------------------

I need more time for self, family, boyfriend and friends.

When I have time, I feel like doing nothing. I don't feel like doing my assignment or prioritize, instead I do nothing, stone, edit photos, watch drama and surf net.

But all these is my own choices and cos' I am simply too greedy.

Maybe, it's a sign...




Focus, focus & focus...

No comments: