December 16, 2010

You're an old bird

Tick tocks, tick tocks..

Happy Birthday Jessica.
Today is the day I turned 21st.

Somehow It's so fast and I still feel I am sixteen.
Looking at myself in the mirror, I can't help but imagine I'm still a polytechnic student. It's been 1 year and 9 months since I've graduated. I'm now a working young adult, with big task and issue to handle. I cannot always be so reliant.

Thoo always says: "Ain't you going to turn 21 soon?"

Tsk tsk.




I really appreciate everyone around though I appear to be rather cold. Sometimes I just don't know how to approach people anymore. A lot of times I feel so alone, in my own shell.

Thanks to everyone I came across, even for awhile..
Thanks Dad, Mum, Grandma, Bro and Thoo. Thanks MON MONs. Thanks Besties. Thanks Yang. Thanks Eugenia. Thanks poly classmates. Thanks Cotton On Colleagues. Thanks NUH. Thanks ASKNLearn. Thanks Rosyth School and Wellington Primary School. Thanks Foreign Bodies. Thanks to everyone and everything that make me grow and become a better person.

It will be brand new chapter.





On a side note, Foreign Bodies Production 2010 is only tomorrow! It feels like a birthday present or some kind of.. I-dont-know! HAH.

Anyway, I always imagine that someone will bring down a cake and everyone will starts to sing Happy Birthday song to me! I never have the kind of experience and I really hope I will experience for once? ;p

Fat hope, dream on.


Time is near.

No comments: