December 29, 2010

Unexpected Surprise

When you prays and think hard, sometimes it might just come true...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.








Just 2 hour before 17th arrives, Mr Chill Pill made my wishes come true. He surprised me with a cake and everyone sing birthday song for me! It's the first time in my entire life that so much more people sing to me. Last year was a great one too! But this year is unplanned and 21st seems like a big thing yes? I didnt open a party :(

I was also surprise during rehearsal time when everyone starts to sing for me. The projector screen even shows "Happy Birthday Jessica".. thanks Foreign Bodies! I almost cried.



My fourth birthday cake!
The first one was with Thoo, second and third was by Mum and lastly by Thoo again!



Sandra and Germaine, my mons mons.


Azila and Sharifah.


Sharon, Ruiping and Raizan.

The cake is really yummy! Thanks to those that wish me happy birthday both in person and facebook. I really appreciate them. 'Cos of things like that, I put in more than 100% during performance time for Foreign Bodies Production 2010. It's like a special gift for my 21st.













And of course, Thoo will always be my special gift.

It's a blessing!


Love and be loved.

No comments: