December 11, 2008

My heart, my soul

Please bring them back to me.
LIKE FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.


I dont want to be nervous on stage, but why do i always do? Why my actions are so wrong and so small, my angles? Why do I forget steps or formation? Why is my expression so small that it is eaten up by the stage? I appreciate and am happy being able to stand at the front row, or able to be seen.. but why that heart aint there? Why is it that it fly away? Why dont you come back? Why dont you stay like you do?

Please Jessica Lim. Please, you've only one day left. Please do your part well. Please overcome yourself and dont be nervous. Please listen to the music. Please grow back the passion. Please make the audience feel you and get hype.




I really want to shine.


I need a shoulder
again..

No comments: