October 28, 2008

Camwhore, Cam-dead.


Hello people.

Since last Sunday I've up to 300+ pictures in my computer. Be it snapshots or unglam or bighead shots.. I've so many to be updated in my blog. Lol. Pictures of DSLR outing with Veron, Cheryl and Xuan Hong.. then Friday night out with Veron and Aud, then met some FB peeps.. Saturday Mass Photoshoot and last minute to Night Safari with Ben.. and a while ago Rachel's 21st Birthday celebration. And more pictures at XH's dslr that are yet to receive.

HOLLA. I am super tired but I feel happy.







I worked on Sunday for like freaking 10 hours too. And yes yes, thanks to those who came to visit me when I got work.. Like Mum, Wen, Joseph, Karmeng and Weiliang. Then I also see some farmiliar faces like Mingfen, Weikeat(dss), Qiaoxuan, Sok Hiang. So now I know working at a heartland mall aint a bad idea.
PS. Colleague Demon/Bruce Lee says I'm a mummy's girl, am I?



Anyway Rachel's 21st birthday.. I got myself a new Mickey watch! I'm one of the lucky draw winners. At that moment I feel like I struck Toto man.. or maybe something more. My Latin table peeps said I blushed alot and the way I jack(spells?) is funny. HAHAH, oh man.

I love taking pictures alot suddenly! I am back to my old self already? Then then I love XH's DSLR man.. some of the pictures are so nice. I seriously love DSLR, by next year! AN AIM.









.
.
.
Yea, more updates soon with alot of pictures and the above outing mention.

Anyone can teach me how to use facebook? I am like nuts about it. I still love friendster 'cos it is so easy! HAHAH. Then any new photo editing program? I heard about Photofunia but yet to try. Somebody teach me how not to sleep in lecture too? I always feel so tired. Somebody teach me how to understand angmoh's slang too.. When I heard them talk in movie or clips I know nuts. Audpy will know why! I know nuts about the baby clip.







I love the people around me. YEA you!


It's hard to explain
my breath so hard
my beat so fast
do you feel it?

No comments: