May 17, 2008

When we meet again.


I saw this on wednesday and perhaps that was a curse... That day was a rainy day, colleagues and i went JP to eat during lunch...

I got myself a tamagotchi today. It's abit dumb but i guess it will be my pet now.. i get bored when it is sleeping. It shall accompany awhile, i name it something-important.

Now i feel so lost.. i didn really know where to go. This time the weekends gets longer 'cos of Vesak Day. Everytime i yearn for that but now i'm all lost dont know what to do. Tomorrow there's Jam and Hop Practice.. i hope i can catch the timing and etc.

My phone didn ring as much anymore too.






.
.
.
I say all those in anger. No matter how much i explain... I still want to be together.. we will be back together after awhile right? I'm not someone who can talk really well.. and i didn mean to say those harsh words.

Thinking of the period of time that i wont have something(give each other space), i feel sad. Those have become habits already..



.
.
.
"What you say is what you got."

Why love that is deep in the hearts cant break through all those? Why is it that all are straight paths? No U-turns? No accidents?

Aint love something more? Dont couples bicker? Dont it occurs that when in anger all is not true?









I am sincere but i fear.

I'm tired. I need someone by my side now - not another guy.

..and he aint a bully.


Things just goes in my
mind without control
Things just come out from
my mouth without control
Things that are in
my heart aint fake
I love you

No comments: