May 11, 2008

Quiz time.

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
It mus depends what kind of, but he wont?

What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
We're be friends. =)

What will your dream wedding be like?
Simple but blessed.

Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yea man, who doesnt? Curiosity kills the meow.

What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who love me more than himself.

If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
If i really like the person alot, i will.

If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I dont know but i think i will be looking for another fated one.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Yea, my mind is like a bomb now.

What do you want most in life?
That's being happy and make people around you happy.

Is being tagged fun?
As in people tagged in my tagboard? If yes, YEA MAN.. at least i know who's reading my blog.

If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Speechless and utterly disappointed.. thinking, is love just that?

Who is currently the most important person to you?
Chuck aka Jonathan Boo.

What kind of person do you think you are?
Sensitive, quiet, low self-confidence(towards certain stuffs), cheerful.

What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
Hmmms...

If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Get his attention! Lol.

Would you give your all in a relationship?
I will, definately.

If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
I dont think i will fall for two.. the other maybe just an illusion. Hah.

If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
LOL.







I need to talk to someone, what the hell is in my mind?


I miss you.

No comments: