May 2, 2008

Red, yelllow and black.

Alright, i'm now in work place again. Three more weeks and i'm away from attachment, away from this U-lu-Uh-Lu Tuas area called First Lok Yang Road. Lol. But then again, after it got to be my Final Year Project, and that means 8 - 6 AWAKE hours again. Shrugs.

Nevermind.

This week feel rather lifeless to dance, prolly next week will be my active week. Dance practice will be on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. If can i want to go down on Friday to see the new batch of junioirs. I hope i'm a good senoir to them though i'm not very good in dance.

Last audition later, i wonder how it will be like. I know nothing about the cherography. =(. Anyway the audition for non-nyp is like WOW.. they are so great. I hope i can be like them.. being able to freestyle is not easy.

I wanna buck up already. I guess i should go back oschool like how i did last year. It've been month since i step in there.. reggae or street jazz or maybe lyrical jazz course for me? I guess i have to choose when the new courses dates come in. Hmms... I haven been improving much.

Say is easier than done, i must say what i did and think then?

.
.
.
Yea man, this days the sun is like fire.. it burns into your skin and you feel so hot.. then you keep on perspire. I will like this weather if i'm in sentosa but i'm not. LOL. Perhaps, i should go swim this weekend and get a tanned.

I've alot of things in mind man, i feel like doing something to my hair. Should i continue to the extension? Or should i take it out? And if i keep the extension.. should i add somemore extensions? Should i dye my hair to brown/blonde/chestnut color? RAWR.

There's this urge suddenly.


That symbol
that weirdo
that volcano
that bull
that barney
but i still love.

No comments: