May 18, 2004

woo. diary ni hao mah? it's been a very long time since i updated this.
-> exams fever over. yesh.
-> my long hair mission had failed. i shall remain short hair always?
-> a beginning or ending with him?


i tears for 10 mins. 10 mins. 2349-2359. -end of conversation 0020. 180404.
he finalli find me chat. he did. he ask why i didn find him chat. i told him i was hopin he will find me chat if i didn find him chat. he say the way i tok to him change. mayb, the change is he neglected me or is i think negative of him not liking me and blahx. he ask if i like him. i do. he say he like me last time too. he say he wanna be with me.. but he scare he will neglect his studies, if not do not hav enough time to accompany me or with me. he say he may not be a gd guy who suits me.. and may hurt me as i nv been in a relationship before. i told him mayb he should try, ya nv noe. i told him mayb he just sms or talk to me when he free can le and at the least, i noe he rem me. he ask me if we should be together... i say dunno. i shouldn be so straight yea? i hope we would but.. . mayb gettin in a relationship will affect his studies, his 'O's cumin le. he's confused and me too? hmm.. he say he shall see how...


\\ hope there will be a day you and me will be together..
hope there will be a day we will be hugging each other tightly-

No comments: