October 6, 2007

I wanna be Supergirl.



Dance Exam finally over and i sorta got disappointed with myself. I feel that since the last exam till now, my improvement was just tweeny bit. Still i lack of energy, sharpness, cleanliness and timing (CONFIDENCE LEVEL TOO). But still at least i got a better facial expression.. and then AGAIN, only that one expression.

I so hope I'm Supergirl so i've got endless energy and really swift. LOL.







I'm kind of impress by some groups performance also, and really proud of them. Alot of them improve trememdously, and i believe they will continue to improve. Hmms...

I should too right? :D






And this is the main Chereographer for my group.




Jessica Huang, and this is Jessica Lim with her. HAH. Come to think of the Chereopgraph of my group, only one part is my idea.. duh. Maybe as time goes by, when i hear music i can simply chereo or freestyle, one day..

This is the comment for my group - J"cube" KEN:
short and sweet but you all can do more.
very different from the rest
the strongest choreography of the day.









.
.
.
Anyway, the videos i haven upload for like a week.

Junoirs performance for AM TO PM at Wang Lee Hom concert.
CLICK HERE FOR LINK.


Trademark and Girls' dance.
CLICK HERE FOR LINK.


Guys' dance.
CLICK HERE FOR LINK.


The end.
CLICK HERE FOR LINK.




Next week will be still as pack. Work and practice for first performance.. Sounds rather exciting but i still not sure of the details. Work schedule clashes with wednesday practice so i've to make changes. Heh. I hope i'll do well and blah.






AZA AZA people, do tag.
Pictures, videos or anything.. PM me online. Whatever i've i'll send =D








Rest well, it's been a long week.


Show me what you've got.

No comments: