August 13, 2007

Too high, and too crazy.

Aiya, just now went for this Cleo Magazine makeover at Wisma Atria. Mum and me happen to walk past and i kind of have the urge to join. All in all, sixty moolahs fly but i make Mum the pretty Mum.. it's also her early present for her birthday next month. Eheh.

But sadly enough, the picture of mine look horrid. I feel that my own top and i look better when i camwhore. NEVERMIND, the experience of having makeups and people making your hairdo is fun. Ehehe.

Very lil pics but i took mad pics with my webcam, camera still under repair. RAWR.





.
.
.


I ___ You.










Mighty mighty Astro - Robot man.



And here's what some have to say when i say i love Astro and upon seeing in my display picture..

Deryck's. HAH.





nic says:
u look so small size la
nic says:
when beside it
nic says:
u look more like his doll LOL
nic says:
=x





Jona says:
mr and mrs astro
J says:
yes, my bf is so cute
J says:
hahaha
Jona says:
" would u take mr astro as ur husband and love him, and till death do u all apart
J says:
"YES I DO, even if it become a spirit, i will float with him"
Jona says:
...
Jona says:
omg, my hair standing





..Sorry i didn ask permission to post them. But HAHAH.







Special thanks to Nic for the Astro screenshots and the shape. LOL. And pardon for seeing a so mad me despite not knowing you well, must be the makeups.

Webcam is fun. And i always entertain myself through webcam by showing my astro boy or tweety. Looks behind, my brother comics collection. Hah.












And ya, went out with Wen on Friday.. There's few pictures in my memory stick but camera just went to Sony Gallery for repair on that day. Hope it gonna be back. I wore red&white to school on Friday too :D

Happy Birthday to Wen bestie on the 11th and to Trix on the 13th which is today! May all of your dream come true. <3<3








Besides that.. i've been taking cab in midnight for TWO days, i'm uber scare. I dont know why though my Dad is a Taxi driver. *Knocks.




On Saturday, saw alot of Fbodz peeps, some peeps came for visit to me at Raffles City. THANKS GUYS, TRUELY APPRECIATED! =D. LOVE YOU.









Do you like small eyes? I like mine! :D


"I dont know."

No comments: