July 21, 2007

Helloha.

I feel that sooner or later i'm going insane.

#1 I feel the stress from the projects that need to be handed up(and i'm slacking away).
#2 I feel the stress from the new chereography(needed sharpness, timing and etc).
#3 I feel the stress that i've to be committed to work.
#4 I feel the stress that my life is just plain boring(the usual routine of work, school and dance).


I feel the stress that when i need someone(as in really SOMEONE), there's no one. And if i make anybody feel irritated by my nonsense through webcam and sms-es, i'm sorry.




And DUH, my camera is declare SICK, weird lightnings that is really dark(clear pics are mostly from friends).



------------------------------------










040707
And yes, called up Yang to meet her. It's been like two - three months since i last saw her. It's rather funny, everytime we meet.. it gonna be Bugis.





We got a good catch at outfitters. TEEHEE. I got a bag that costs fifteen bucks, usual price was fifty nine.

------------------------------------









070707
Around three weeks ago, Trix and me went to watch transformer. It was a free movie with free popcorn, hotdog bun and drink. It's a sorta family outing sponsor by Trix's Dad company.





We're really happy. The movie is nice, and so is the seats.







And tsk tsk, it've been some time i look really girly.

The rabbit Jessica. =E.








Aftermath, went to meet some of the FB peeps. We sorta slack around and yes, i entertained myself with the spoilt camera. PICTURES WITH EVERYONE! =D

Germaine.

Tyron.

Andee.

Yuanlong.

Kelly.

Ray.

Justin.

LOVE YOU GUYS, <3 FBODZ.

------------------------------------









110707
Some random happening in class.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!


The gay(happy) friends. LOL.



Sir Aaron and Lulu.




Threesome. HAH.



WEE WEE. Threesome with Yiling.




The aftermath was steamboat with fruits(many many pictures. HEH)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY XUE! =D







HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITING!






More updates next post or next next. And thanks to those who commented.. i'm really not a good reader now, i seldom tag in blogs. I know i seldom blog already but do stay tune.










:)




There's this special attraction
maybe, maybe not.

No comments: