July 22, 2007

At the T-junction..


I was suppose to work at Raffles City just now, but i walk all the way to Marina Square. This is the second time i walk to the wrong store, i must be sleep-walking. Hah.

For the past weeks.. from what i remember, Eug(babe, when will shopping be?), Fishy, YT(thanks buddy, when will ou camwhore session be?), Xuanhong, Kelvin(thanks for recognising me LOL) and Weiliang(thanks for the dinner and counselling NS bro) came to visit me. Thanks alot, greatly appreciated. =D

A small act makes me happy, any visits for me later?









.
.
.

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
I dont know.
2. When shopping for groceries, do you return your cart?
I think so, my mum do the shopping. Hah.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener, sometimes i dont know what to talk.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I think i will, i'm a fighter. HAH.
5. Do you like to ride horses?
I'll tell you when i try it.
6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, bowling camp during secondary school counts?
7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Snake snake on ladder ladder. Lol.
8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
I think i will try to avoid.
9. Are you judgmental?
I think so, depends what situation and who.
10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?
Why not.
11. Are you continuing your education?
Yea, Diploma in Multimedia and Infocomm Technology - Year 2.
12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
The gun in the arcade. Lol.
13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab?
What i can think of nw is my tweety. HAHAHA.
14. How often do you read books?
No idea, sometimes i read alot.
15. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think is of the present.
16. What is your favorite children's books?
Hmms.. i dont quite remember.
17. Have you kissed any of your MySpace/Friendster friends?
I do, ex-bf and it's complicated.
18. How tall are you?
One-five-six. =)
19. Where is your ideal house located?
Somewhere by the beach, or somewhere pretty pleasant. When it's night time there's stars.
20. Last person you talked to?
I'm still chatting in msn.
21. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
I do, long time ago when i making my Nyp admin card. Lol.
22. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I dont know what's that but i went Limbang Park just now while walking home.
23. What are your keys on your key chains for?
My house keys, and it's a new one.. my mum ask some guy to get the metal door change.
24. What did you do last night?
I was having night class, the off home.
25. Where is your current pain at?
My heart, no reason why.
26. Do you like mustard?
No comments yea, pretty nice in some food.
27. Do you like your mom or dad?
I like both but i'm closer to my mum.
28. How long does it take you in the shower?
Around fifteen to twenty minutes. Eheh.
29. What movie do you want to see right now?
The new movie by Jay Chou i suppose.
30. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Aww, i've got no pets.
31. What did you do for New Year's?
I remember i was at Oschool, slacking around and seeing the peeps playing games.
32. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I dont know what's that, or this moment i cant remember. HAH.
33. Do you own a camera phone?
Yea, my Dad found in his cab so is mine now.
34. What's the last letter of your middle name?
Lim Li so is letter I?
35. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
Hello sorry, i didn watch that.. haven been watching much Tv shows.
36. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
It depends, i sleep in late nights and wake up rather early.
37. Do you like care bears?
I dont like, too cute already.
38. Do you know how to play poker?
Ya, like blackjack.. dai dee, bluff and etc.
39. Do you wear your seatbelt?
I do when i seat at the front seat.
40. What do you wear to sleep?
BIG BIG tees and shorts.
41. Any big event happened in your hometown?
I bet so, just that everytime i walk past my neighbour house.. i got really shock by their dog bark.
42. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.
43. Who's the funniest person you know?
Hmms, i dont know leh.
44. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like funny people but they need to be serious at times.
45. Ever been to Vegas?
Nope, when can i go overseas beside Malaysia?
46. Did you eat a cookie today?
No cookie but mixed rice. Then was Mos burger.
47. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
What is cuss words?
48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Steal? HAH, i ask friends to send me.
49. When was the last time you said "i love you"?
A month ago, it's complicated.
51. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
It's on vibration and then ring.
52. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I definately need my girlfriends, boyfriend.. maybe. I'm like single for like one year plus already.






Bye.



The black figure
something white
something gray
something blur.

No comments: