March 9, 2007

I'm in this pile of mess.

Before i post about my stuffs, let me do a survey. And it's been 387897665111 days since i did one. Eheh.



TEN EMOTIONS
1. Are you missing someone right now?
Yea, i suppose so.
2. Are you happy?
Yeap.
3. Are you talking to anyone right now?
Yup, talking to a few in msn.
4. Are you bored?
Not really.
5. Are you german?
Nope, but i learn german. Eheh.
6. Are you irish?
Nah.
7. Are you chinese?
Wo jiu shi hua ren.
8. Are you asian?
Yeap.
9. Are your parents still married?
Yeap.
10. Do you like someone right now?
I think i do.


TEN FAVORITES
1. Televison show:
No idea.
2. Flower:
Blue rose? or none.
3. Color:
White, but i prefer rainbows. =D
4. Sport:
Dancing counted? and Swimming.
5. Mall:
I think none.
6. Music:
Jay, Xiaozhu, Rain. Hip hop.
7. Food:
Fry food.
8. Season:
Summer, the only season i've experienced before.
9. Animal:
Some cartoon design cats, NOT real cats.
10. Subject :
Art.


TEN FACTS
1. Hometown:
Singapore.
2. Hair color:
Brown.
3. Perfume:
None.
4. Hair style:
Long for now.
5. Eye color:
Black.
6. Shoe size:
Six or Seven.
7. Mood:
Happy.
8. Skin color:
I want tanned.
9. Available?:
Yeap.
10. lefty/righty:
Righty.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Have you ever been in love?
Yeap.
2. Do you believe in love?
Not hundred percent.
3. Why did your last relationship fail?
'Cos of some reasons.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken?
Yeap.
5. have you ever broken someone's heart?
Ya, i think so.
6. Have you ever fallen for one of your best friends?
Nope.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
Yeap.
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
I dont think so.
9. Has someone ever kissed your hand?
Ya.
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Yes? Lol.


TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT.
1. Love or lust:
It must be love.
2. Hard liquor or beer:
Nah.
3. Night or day:
Night.
4. One night stands or relationships:
Relationships.
5. Television or internet:
Internet.
6. Pepsi or coke:
None.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in:
Fun in wild romantic night out.
8. Colored pictures or black and white pictures:
Colored.
9. Phone or in person:
In person.
10. Friendster or myspace:
Friendster.


TEN HAVE Y0U EVER's.
1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out?
Nope.
2. Have you ever kissed someone you dont love?
Yes?
3. Have you ever done something you regret?
Yup.
4. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nope.
5. Have you ever been on a house boat?
What's that?
6. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker?
Huh?
7. Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurts?
Yeap, heartache.
8.Have you ever sing in the rain?
Yea, i scare people away.
9. Have you ever danced in the rain?
Somehow. Ehehe.
10. Have you ever had a hang over?
Nope.






.
.
.
I'm done.

So my blogging starts now. Sad to say, i drop my HANDPHONE in the toilet bowl. I've grow this big.. i never lost my phone before and now it actually slip from my jeans and drop into the toilet bowl. Lol. I'm such a clumsy ass. So my phone is declare dead in a miserable state.


Saw that? I can see rainbows in my phone! HAHHAHA. So currently i'm at a state with no phone but luckily my mum lend me hers. THANKS MAMA, love. =D I think i should get a phone soon, any recommendations?



And yes i went swimming in the afternoon yesterday. I saw my dunearn senoir there.. was kinda shy. LOL. I look super terrible when my hair is wet, moreover i got this fat tummy. I managed(or dare) to wear bikini to swim for the third time of my life! LMAO.

After went to meet mum for dinner and the handphone incident happen.(Look at above.) But i still went shopping and taking pictures after mum left(and incident happen). LOL.


In Zara's fitting room.





At home..



Housefly wannabees. xD


Watcha looking at? TSK.









I'm off to sleep already. Yes, when my phone spoilt.. my whole head is full of this particular. I scare he couldnt contact me, what's wrong with me?


Follow your heart.
And follow your footsteps.

No comments: