August 13, 2006

Yours, unofficially.

Officially till the eighteen.

..and you say you will take care of me.

-------------





Went to study with anna and xue on da wednesday.. And it help me in ma Digital Electronics test. I hope i can score well although it's last minute revision. Eheh.


Muacks.



Hmms.



Anna and Xue.


-------------





Celebrated wen's birthday on the 10th. And i forget to message ya a birthday message.. so,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WEN! =D



The cake.



Though it's small, it's da thoughts that counts.



Preparing for her to come down.




If it was my birthday..



Make a wish.



YUMMY.



WOOS.



Anna, Jess, Wen and Xue.



=D



I JUMPPPPPPPPP the highest. LOL.



Jump!


-------------





Hmms, went to trix's birthday on the friday and saturday. This is da second time i stay over outside and i'm glad. AND this is da first time i saw da night view in sentosa. Great. :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRIXY! =D




I went there first, alone.



And i was on da tram.



My reflections, and i know ma mouth is stupid.



Costa sands resort, the kampong huts. Which is so small!

And did i say i manage to cycle a bicycle? was happy though. Lols. Although ma butt hurts at times.. i perspire hell lots too. Shall post some other photos when eug send me those. Eheh.

-------------





Watch fireworks yesterday with eug..


I so hope it was you.



The amount of humans were like ants.



I was one of the 'ants' too. LOL.



I smiled.



I was so hot as in perspiring.



I love ma top. =D



I hate goodbyes too.



All i want is simple,
just more care and concern.

No comments: