August 15, 2006

The pain in the throat.

I gonna fall sick soon, as in sore throat.

Sore throat may lead to more like cough, flu and etc. I think i eat too much fry stuffs lately, and i feel that i will get fever soon. This may cause my voice to be more man, HA. [and ma voice is already man, TO AARON if you saw this]

-------------




I've learn how to cycle, and i feel so happy. BUT i'm still scare if you ask me to cycle in a place with lots of people or in road tracks. ['cos Jessica can only concentrate on an open space with no people or people she know]


My few attempts.



Swift.



I succeed :D


-------------




Hmms, went out with Eug yesterday to marina square. We took a numbers of photos. For your info.. Jessica is self-obsessed and she can be quite ugly. And yea, i went to fill in the form for quilksilver shop. I hope they accept me though their requirement age is 18, for i'm only 17-to-be. :[


The day you went away..



I smiled, this is suppose to be candid.



Jess and Eug.



I like this picture, though i look a lil' weird.



Looks like something stuck in my mouth.



I look like a VAMPIRE and i think i show too much gums.



CRAP.



Jess and Eug.



Another crap.



:D


-------------




SOME ABSTRACTS.


Take one - The taxi boat.



Take two - The unhappy couple. [i know it's bad taking when they are you-know]



Take three - The shoe minnie was transform to.



Take four - The bird on water.



Take five - The stuffs in my bag.



Take six - The moody apple.



Take seven - The apple brightens.



Take eight - The piano.



Take nine - Music.



Though you're ma soon-to-be
there's still absence
there's still loneliness
there's still gray
And all this can be erase
If i can feel the warmth
not only by words
but more of actions.

No comments: