March 8, 2004

woohoo~ hmm.. i'm back! god cry alot today.. frm morning till now. now.. she is still cryin. hai.
yea.. so today got eng paper. die. this is the real one. realli tough for me. got back e maths paper. i got 42. hai. can get higher the leh.. 6 + 4 = ?? 12!? lolx. i put that. should be 10 leh! wahaha. tml last paer.. yesh! but a maths. wahaha. kempatei!
just now --> went to meet santa old man after sch.. he v late leh.. tell me faster but i earlier than him. lolx. anna and his fren pei me wait. didn go to hougang the sports hall liao. it's areadi late. reach there sure everyone go liao. so anna and his fren went off. me and him was like.. standing down there.. dunno where to go. he kept askin me where i want to go and i too. he say anithin.. i say dunno. diao! den we board the train. was sittin down at jurong east station. wah.. alot of trains go pass leh. we still sit down there.. go where? wahaha. anithin.. dunno. hai. saw young gal! omg. he was like.. u with hu.. i point at santa old man. den he was like.. eh? den talk talk awhile.. tell him my bro bought guitar.. and he went off. woi.. scary. hope he wont tell my lao ge!
went to jp in the end. dunno where to go again. wahaha. go neoprint shop. stand there for quite long.. want to take anot. i anithin.. dunno. heh. take in the end. the pose like all same. wahaha. went off and tata.
he was shivering in the mrt. hai. dunno wat to do.. sick still cum out. gaa. hope he okay now.. take care lah santa claus!

me'' hmm..
me'' dun tell my bro leh..
me'' haa.
young gal:: eh..
young gal:: see how lo..
young gal:: ur bf ar??...
me'' wah..
me'' nah..
me'' irc fren.. [ should be friendster fren! lolx ]
me'' den just now go meet..
young gal:: ....
young gal:: icic...
young gal:: whr he from??..
me'' wood grove sec loh
young gal:: tell u ar...dun anyhow meet ppl from irc one...
young gal:: especially when u are alone...
young gal:: understand??...
young gal:: later get into trouble den u noe ar...
me'' okay..
me'' i will..
me'' =>
__wahaa. a chattin thingy when young gal saw me and santa old man. i ask him.. he tell i die. lolx. the things that he say is he care for me or wat? i dunno.


rudolf the red nose raindeer.. de de de de de ta de!

No comments: