December 22, 2003

wu liao tou ding ar! haa. sian. now 1 plus am liao. but it's still earli for me. lolx. yea.. later our class having class bbq at west coast.. hmm.. i'm not goin.
my bro gonna make his hair later.. go make colour. think he gonna highlight oso. hope it look nice. hehe. later he bcum real yandao ya? he say he gonna go bugis.. he dun wan me to go out with him! hai. me v bored ar.. go out with him i oso happi. but later ppl think i his gf den no gd liao. lolx.
add:: hoho.. so in the end, i didn go out with my bro.. he go alone. lolx. hmm.. xue called and tell me to play badminton.. den i go meet her. her er jie and her bro too. den play play.. me go her house. hmm.. she let me see the neos she take with her sis.. den we burn letters. hoho. den we play blowing out the flame. the candle is lighted den we blow and make it off. gee. hmm.. me lend a black skirt from her erjie.. dunno what to pei with. haa. den my skirt i oso dunno how.. what to wear tml?
excited.. yea.. tml goin out! have been at home for the past 3 days!


No comments: